August 17-18, 2019 (Two Days)
Leal Ranch 12740 58th St. Eastvale, CA 92880
Carpooling, ride-sharing and public transportation are highly encouraged. Drop-offs are permitted at entrances. There will be a dedicated Uber & Lyft/Rideshare pick up lot onsite.
10am (Event is Rain or Shine) – Entry Gates to Tailgate will close promptly at 7pm each night. Tailgate Lots may fill up earlier.
Box Office Hours:
This is an all ages event. Everyone needs a ticket regardless of age
Mason Jar Media
Mason Jar Media
For sponsorship opportunities, please email [email protected]
Wristbands are sold per person (NOT per Vehicle) and will govern which sections you can access. A GA wristband will not have access to the VIP tailgate lot and vise versa.
Event is Rain Or Shine
All Sales Are Final – No Exceptions
All Wristbands are non-transferable
For any ticketing issues please email: [email protected] or call 888-512-7469
The event is outdoors and once parked you are inside the festival space and can move around based on your wristband category access. Once your vehicle leaves the grounds, you are not allowed to return with it until the next day.
Tickets will be pushed out digitally in late July and exchanged for wristbands at the festival entry.
Not Allowed at TGF: STRICTLY ENFORCED / ALL VEHICLES AND PATRONS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS Containers of any size (this includes your alcohol containers)
- NO GLASS ANYTHING
- NO weapons or ammo of any kind
- NO drug paraphernalia or drugs
- NO metal tools including hammers, mallets etc.
- NO metal tent stakes (plastic tent stakes allowed only)
- NO animals will be allowed in the campgrounds. Entry will be denied.
- NO fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosives
- NO unauthorized vending of any kind is allowed.
- NO drones (with or without cameras) or any unmanned flying vehicle
- NO box trucks, cube trucks, utility type trailers, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Dirt Bikes, mopeds or other motorized vehicles will not be permitted on site.
- NO open flame campfires of any kind will be permitted
- NO amplified sound musical equipment
- NO tiki torches
- NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous
- NO balloons
- NO hoverboards or motorized scooters
- NO cameras with detachable lens
- NO laser pointers
- NO AXES
- NO Spare Vehicle Batteries
- NO Chains/Chain Wallets
- NO dumbbells/kettlebells/weight plates
- NO Golf Clubs
- NO Promotional Items or wrapped vehicles
- NO Spray Paint
- NO Scissors, tools or sporting equipment (bats, clubs, sticks, metal)
- NO Bicycles of any kind
*LISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
No Refunds will be given for any reason
Lost or Stolen Tickets will not be replaced. Treat them like cash